Idaho
Options

Vest colors...

What color vests should I do if my bridesmaids are wearing yellow and the tuxes are black? My wedding colors are brown, green, yellow, and orange.

Re: Vest colors...

• Options
    chicha0719chicha0719 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    welll my situation is somewhat similar. we're doing suits, not tuxes, but they are black , and my bridesmaids are in yellow. but the gm aren't wearing vests just FI is and his is ivory to match my dress. Hope this helps!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would go with black vests, its classic and classy.  If you really want to do color, given your choices I would probably do green because yellow/black = bee, orange/black = halloween and brown/black = bear (LOL, no seriously, I'm not a fan of that color combo).  Good luck!When are you getting married?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol! Thanks for the advice! I think I'll have to go with black. My color combos with black are awful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh don't worry that I'm getting married  Sept. 18th and according to the knot check list I am behind on 46 items.  I guess that's what I get when I try to plan a wedding, when I work full time and go to school!  I'll be fine though, I have a break these next few weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards