Texas-Austin
Options

Rave: Pepperina Press

Hey girls.  I just had to rave about this vendor I found on etsy.  She makes these adorable thank you cards that say 'Merci" on the front.  I had ordered from her a couple of months before and on a whim (since I knew I'd need a whole bunch of wedding thank you note cards) I asked her if she offered a discount for bulk orders or free shipping.  She not only gave me a discount on the order and charged me half the normal shipping rate, a couple of days later she emailed me letting me know that she actually overcharged me a dollar and that she had already refunded the dollar to my paypal.  How cute is that?  I never would have even noticed the discrepancy, but she is just a doll like that.  Anyways I just had to share!http://www.pepperinapress.com/thankyou.html

Re: Rave: Pepperina Press

• Options
    GerberladyGerberlady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cool, thanks! And i just noticed, your wedding is almost here!! Exciting!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wholly crapola! How did you get to two weeks already!!!
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    AggieDanerAggieDaner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Won't lie, it is super adorable that she refunded you a dollar. Thanks for the rec, I'm definitely going to look into that!Also...two weeks! Holy cow! Enjoy the day and the honeymoon....and then immediately hurry back to tell us all about it, haha. I'm really interested to hear how everything goes down since I'm also a whitey mc whiterson who's about to have a Hindu ceremony as part of the wedding. Also, I want to live vicariously through you when it comes to One World! ^_^
  • Options
    erin&andyerin&andy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! I know, two weeks. I'm kinda flipping out but in a good way. It's all seeming to come together, but I'm scared it's gonna rip apart at the last minute!   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You are tooooo silly. You have been very diligent in planning - it will all come together perfectly. I thinkit will be a very unique and fun wedding day. Wish I could be there!! Can I crash? ; )
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    erin&andyerin&andy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha, aww, Trish, Thanks!  It's definitely going to be different, but I love that because that's just me and Andy.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards