New Jersey

Homebrew wedding!

Hi everyone! I am newly engaged and my fiance and I (as well as a lot of family and friends) are avid homebrewers. We love the idea of brewing a wedding beer (or two) and asking our friends to do the same and have a mini "tasting station" at our reception. However, this obviously poses a problem with venues that supply alcohol. We are also on a very tight budget. We are very open to nontraditional venues (barns, old warehouses, breweries), off-season and/or weekday arrangements, casual fare, etc. We are kind of foodies so the quality of the food is important to us, but we are open to a casual BBQ, clambake, etc. Do any of you ladies have any ideas for a venue in northern or central NJ or Bucks county PA? Or, maybe a BYOB restaurant that could accomodate us? I know of the Prallsville Mill (Stockton, NJ) and the Tinicum Barn (Erwinna, PA), both of which we're considering. We will probably have about 100 people. I'm very new to all of this and I'm not sure where to begin! Thanks so much for any advice! 

Re: Homebrew wedding!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards