California-Northern

Desperately looking for a reasonably priced officiant!!!

Re: Desperately looking for a reasonably priced officiant!!!

• jackelbridejackelbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you getting married?
  • edited December 2011
    Most officiants run about $500 from what I've seen
  • jackelbridejackelbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know of one in the San Jose area that is under $200... we're using him.
  • BorovinkaBorovinka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding will be in San Francisco in September. The only lead that I have so far is for an officiant who charges $800.Any cost-effective leads would be greatly appreciatedThank you all!
  • adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jackel- my bro is getting married in san jose in november and still needs one. could you send me the info of your officiant at adgenya at yahoo dot com
  • edited December 2011
    Brian Salinas with Sealed with a Kiss is wonderful!!  They are based in San Jose but I believe they do work all over the Bay Area.
  • Irchik22Irchik22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ours is in the South Bay but will travel, will do the rehearsal and work with you as much as needed for $350. Rod Mucray...I think that is his last name. He is from Morgan Hill with "I thee Wed"...a really nice man.
  • BorovinkaBorovinka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks a ton everyone!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I have a list of them for under $600 if you want to contact me at kristin at eventsbykristin.com. I am happy to share. here are a few Anthony Patterson Moodcre8r@aol.com Tim Mills 510-334-5308 White robed Monks are doing non denominational or religou and inexpensive. Donna Luther 510-378-2227 DMluther10@aol.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards