California-Inland Empire

Caught the little sh!!t

The kid across the street is a troublemaker.  I noticed it awhile back and our neighbor warned us the other night after an incident occurred.  We were told the mom thnks he is an angel and can do no wrong and doen't believe others when they tell her otherwise. I was outside doing yardwork with my daughter when I heard something come flying from across the street fast.  I had no clue what it was but I had a feeling it was the little fvcker across the street.  My daughter said she saw a teenager in the upstairs window.  When I looked he was gone but I waited, staring at his window.  Sure enough a little while later 2 heads pop up slowly.  I keep watching for awhile but realized they weren't going to do anything with me standing there.  They were watching me watch them.  My husband gets out of the shower and comes outside and I tell my him what happened and tell him to grab the airsoft guns we have (like beebee guns but they shoot plastic pellets) so we can snipe them.  He grabs the sniper rifle version and posts in the livingroom with the lights off so the kids don't know we're watching.  [img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/fantaciee80/IMG_0504.jpg[/img]We give up on that tactic and close the front security door so they really can't see us.  The whole time we're watching them we can see them slowly popping up and peeking out the windw so we KNOPW they're up to something.  My husband runs to the side fence.  Soon after one of the fvckers climbs out the window and pumps a beebee gun or airsoft gun and shoots it toward our house or near it.  Little a$$es!!  I get pissed and storm over to his house.  As I I'm walking I hear another shot (sounds like something whizzing by)  It hits the house then falls and hit me!  LOL.  It was my husband shooting back at the kids!!!  It was funny but I was pissed and realized we'll get in trouble if we hurt them.  When I get to the door I can hear the mom yelling at the boys in her squeeky voice asking why did they do that....but it didn't sound menacing.  It was more like a "dangit, not again" type yell.  The dad greeted me at the door and was cussing up a storm at the kid while holding the evidence.  He apologized to me and said the kid was gonna get his a$$ kicked and won't do it again.  The other kid kept claiming they never shot anything.  When I got back home my husband suggested going over there and getting their # so when we catch the kid in the act he can call the dad.  While my dh is talking to the dad the mom comes out and asks what they are talking about because the son is scared!  She said it so nonchalantly, like the kid never did a thing and we're complaining for nothing,  Ummm, shouldn't the kid be chained up or beat so bad he won't ever do something like that again?  UGH.  So I highly doubt anything will come of it.  My husband is still out there talking to the dad.  Next time I catch the little sh!!t I will call the cops.  This is his only chance....   
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Caught the little sh!!t

• SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say set up video :) That way you can catch his a$$ and have something to hold against them. I dont know anything about airsoft guns but if that $hit can break windows...... I wouldnt be happy. If you also have your cars parked out there I wouldnt be happy
  • edited December 2011
    The dad said we can shoot him to scare the crap out of him.  It has a scope and if calibrated correctly the shot is accurate.  I'm not worried about damaging anything.  I was trained to shoot!  LOL
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    We have video cameras up, there' just not hooked up yet
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Sandra. Set up a video camera to see if you can catch anything. If not, shoot him in the backside! What a horrible mother. I hate moms and dads like that.

• edited December 2011
    The dad asked if we had the cameras set up yet.  Andrew told him we would have them running soon.  The mom was sooo annoying!  We were warned by a neighbor though that she was like that.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    I would be SOOOOO pissed! Next time he does something like that call the cops because it sounds like the mom is worthless when it comes to teaching the kid right from wrong.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards