Florida-North Florida
Options

Yay...Booked the Honeymoon!

Well Im am so thrilled. our honeymoon was booked today. I think I may be slightly more excited about that then this wedding. I was already talking to FI today about all the food im going to eat. We are going to Turks and Caicos for a week, beaches all inclusive. all we wanted was a beach, bar, and lots of food. so when we saw the 16 different restaurants and 12 bars we were sold. i can not wait! now i have to go shopping for bathing suits while its still summer months because im sure nothing cute will be out in florida in november and december when i start thinking about it.

Re: Yay...Booked the Honeymoon!

• Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I'm almost more excited for my HM than the wedding too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great check!!
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I'm jealous. I'm desperately trying to get FI to agree on a final destination. It's looking like it will be Italy...but he changes every 5 seconds. Turks and Caicos will be awesome!
  • Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a great HM!
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's really amazing the deals you get w/those all inclusive things...especially if you're a drinker. Drinks at resorts are always SO expensive. The liquor at the all inclusives is supposed to be top shelf too. I was trying to get FI to do St. Lucia but he didn't want to do an all inclusive resort thing. I will have to talk him into that for an anniversary trip one year. Make sure you do a honeymoon review when you get back!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds amazing.  What a fantastic honeymoon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone and yes Clseale- that is why we chose to do all inclusive it is such a good deal. we both are drinkers so it will save us so much money rather than spending 10 bucks a small mixed drink. and FI is a HUGE eater, which i will be too after dieting for this wedding. so food and booze included in the price you really cant beat that. i would recommend it to anyone who is still looking for their honeymoon, but i will definitely give reviews afterwards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oooh that sounds great! We're doing all inclusive for ours too- after counting every dollar for the wedding, we didnt want to have to worry about money on the honeymoon.
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds absolutely divine! We were also more excited about the honeymoon, because that time is about YOU... and you will so need the break!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards