New York-Long Island

Swan Club

Anyone getting married or been to any weddings at the Swan Club? I've been looking on their website and I like their pictures.  Just need to take the time to visit but i wanted to get feedback from you ladies first! Thanks!

Re: Swan Club

• edited December 2011
    someone i know had their wedding there recently and they were disappointed. There was a sweet 16 going on the same time as their wedding and people from the sweet 16 were coming into their wedding and no one from the swan club stopped them.
  • scoobyd266scoobyd266 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
       My cousin just got married there last month. It was okay, but very small, and the food was not that good. Also, her bridal attendent was NOT NICE!!! On the plus side, the grounds are beautiful. The gardens are a great place for pictures. Good luck!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married there next July. I have been there 2 times to eat since i booked, and been back a bunch of times to just walk around. I love the gardens. As for how tight it is, it depends on your size wedding. No matter where you get married you should never be close to their max amount they can hold.  My fiance, and almost every member of my family has been there for one thing or another and they were very happy. You will never have a wedding where 100% of your guests love it. As long as you are happy and it is what you want that is the main thing. Please no one take offense. The swan club isn't for everyone, when you walk in, really walk around and see if you can picture your wedding there. If you can't then it isn't for you. I hope that helps.
  • edited December 2011
    The person who commented on the bridal attendant that wasn't nice, can you get the name for me. I want to make sure i don't get that person. I would greatly appreciate it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards