Utah

B-pics review, Susie is awesome!!

Hey Girls, I just wanted to give my review of my B-pics that I had done last week. I don't have all my pictures back yet but she's sent me a couple teasers. In case you're new here, I went to Susie with Definition Images and I have to say that she was INCREDIBLE! She has a little studio in her basement with a faux bed, some cute painted walls to give different looks, some chairs, a gorgeous mirror. Fun stuff. Susie has the sweetest personality. She makes you feel completely comfortable with her. She even shows you some pictures during your shoot to set your mind at ease that you don't look silly (like I felt many times). She poses you and adjusts the lighting to make the perfect shots. And trust me I struggled with looking sexy and she kept working with me (and so nice about it). I could go on, but I'll keep it somewhat short. You get the idea, I was 100% happy with this experience.So with that said, I totally recommend her and think that if anyone is considering doing this for your FI, you should totally do it! Let me know if you have any questions. I'll let you know how the rest of the pics turn out too. Happy planning and see you next week!Stefanie

Re: B-pics review, Susie is awesome!!

• smile83839smile83839 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would just like to echo what Stefanie and Haley have said - Susie is amazing. I loved every minute of the shoot and the products are amazing!!! She really has an ability to bring out all of your beauty. If anyone is hesitating, I would say do it!!!GL,Lindsay
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards