Not Engaged Yet
Options

Off for the "trifecta" of love...

Ok Ladies, I am flying out at 6am tomorrow morning for the vacation that may/may not lead to the proposal. As I have posted before- we are heading to the US for 1) rings, 2) permissions, and to 3) check out venues. Thankfully this will kick off with sand & sangria at the beach in Florida.On a side note- I met my goal weight today and bf will now have to preform the "oh-so-cliche-but-I-don't-care-because-nobody-puts-baby-in-a-corner" final dance in Dirty Dancing at some point during our future reception (last dance I am thinking). He also met his and I have to demonstrate my awesome "sprinkler" skills.So... wish me luck and tell me to breath (or... drink... heavily... which I may prefer). For the record- I am fairly certain we will not be getting engaged at the beach... but taking care of the practicalities. Sigh... aren't we romantic? ;)NB- I may not have used trifecta appropriately- although I do consider my bf a stallion. I just like the sound of it.

Re: Off for the "trifecta" of love...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    well I hope you have a great trip back to the states even if it doesn't end in an engagement : )and congrats on meeting your weight goal and agreeing to do those dance at your reception is awesome!Good luck and have fun!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want videos of the dancing.  Demand them actually.  Keep that in mind for when you get hitched. :)Have a fun time in the states!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The lake and gazebo where Dirty Dancing was filmed is 20 minutes away from me! Have fun on your vacation and best of luck with the shopping.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey have fun! Oh and I'd do the dance earlier in the night so people are all sitting down.  Congrats on reaching your goal weight!
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm very jealous that you'll be enjoying sand and sun while I'm stuck here in stormy MN! Enjoy your trip & try not to think about the possibility of a proposal. 
  • Options
    saralinn1saralinn1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We want to do that dance for our first dance but I am not a great dancer so we will see. BF's mom passed away a few years ago and that was her favorite movie so we thought that it would be a fun way to include her in the day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards