Maine

Favourite wedding entrance EVER...

Don't know if any of you have seen this, but I love it! It's not for everyone, but I think everyone can appreciate it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0
"Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW

Re: Favourite wedding entrance EVER...

• edited December 2011
    I this on FB this morning, I LOVED it!! It looks like everyone had so much fun doing it. What a memorable entrance!
  • edited December 2011
    yes I saw this yesterday. . love it! haha looks like they had so much fun.This couple was actually on Good Morning America this morning!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    It is awesome!  And kind of sweet. Actually came close to dancing down the aisle in two weddings--one friend wanted all the girls to dance down because going out and dancing was such a big part of her identity at that time.  But at the rehearsal, the church coordinator said we couldn't.  At my best friend's wedding, she broke away from her dad to dance the last 10 feet down the aisle.  It was so playful, carefree, and sweet to see.  :-)
  • edited December 2011
    I showed this to my fiance and he loved it. We were hoping to do something like this for our day. Its looks like so much fun!
  • edited December 2011
    That is AMAZING!! I love it so much. I wish FI and I were creative enough to come up with something like that.
  • edited December 2011
    My mom's response: "Don't even think about it!" LOLAs if I could dance that well!
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards