California-Inland Empire
Options

Help!

So I'm taking b-pics tomorrow, and I had my hair and makeup trial scheduled for tomorrow morning... But I've emailed the artist to confirm and I haven't heard back, and I've called and no answer.  I've called MAC stores to see if they could get me in at least for a plan B, if homegirl doesn't show up.  But they're all booked.  Is there another cosmetic place at the Mall  that does makeup?  I've only gone to MAC so idk of any other ones.

Re: Help!

• Options
    SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe if you just show up at MAC they will do your makeup if you pay for $50 in products... but Im not 100% on that
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Sandra is right...but if not I would just go in and the youngest hottest girl at a makeup counter would be the one i'd ask! I'm an estee lauder fan if that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought you had to call and make an appt.  I've called a whole bunch and they're all booked til the afternoon.   I'll try to walk-in worse case scenario. Actually worse case scenario would be for me to do it myself. LOL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That wouldnt be so bad, i'm sure you'd do a good job!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Probably because you haven't seen me do my own makeup... hehe I'm not a makeup wearer at all, furthest I go is moisterizer, lipgloss, and maybe mascara. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DANG! You must have gorgeous skin! I neeeeed makeup!Where are you taking your b-pics at? I'll be up here at the tanning salon working-worst case you can come see me and I'll do my best! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha No I don't... I just have no shame and I'm lazy.  LOL. Thanks, but its in Huntington Beach. So prolly uber far from you.  :(  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah i'll be up here in hesperia ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Who is your photographer?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    O yah Hesperia is faaaaaaar!  My Cadillac is actually currently in Hesperia, can you tell her I said 'hello'? None of your bees wax, Red Sox fan! :P hahahaha I'm j/k. Danielle Fletcher
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    do you ever go to boston anymore Am?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went back a couple of times last year for games but I havent been back this year. With the wedding it just wasnt possible. I still want to thought :( Next year for sure though. I think we are going to go Cape Cod for a few days and then catch a game.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oOo maybe you could get me some kind of awesome souvenir for my dad! :)Do they have those aluminum Budweiser bottles with the team logo like they do at angels games? My dad has an awesome Bud collection (and he keeps his Boston stuff there too so that'd be awesome!!):)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The bottles at Fenway are plastic :( Probably so people wont hit each other with them. Games tend to get kinda crazy there. I do have a Red Sox blanket, beer koozies, like 8 t-shirts, a license plate ring for my car, key chains, etc. Its like I am the guy from Fever Pitch. I would gladly get something for your dad when I go out there next. I am so bad that when I first met Sam he asked me out and I told him no because I couldnt start a relationship during baseball season. I was drunk when I said that but I guess the truth does come out when you're drinking. He thinks its funny to tell people that story too. He was smart though because for our 2nd date he took me to a sports bar, sat by the tv and said "I will hold all conversation until the game is over". I knew he was awesome at that point
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahahahah CM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahahaha what a cute story Amber :) I would SO appreciate it, it's really really hard to find Boston gear in So Cal.... :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know Estee Lauder does make up too. My friend use to work there and she did them. I'm sure they don't have any funky colors if that is what you are going for. Also, Bare Minerals. I'm sure if you go to any of the counters they will probably do it for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards