Ohio-Toledo
Options

Videographer

Does anyone know a good videogrpaher in Toledo area that you have seen their work?  Also avg pricing if you know it... Thanks 

Re: Videographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I need help with this too!!!! Hoping some people respond!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used SVP. I have nto gotten my video back but I watched videos during 2 sit downs with him and they were awesome. As for avg pricing of Videographers that I dont know, I do know how much I paid if you would like info you can email me at wedplans10 at yahoo dot com.I will say that Aaron was awesome to work with, he definately is a people person.
  • Options
    HAMOHAMO member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks.. I've gotten some avg costs.  Do they have a website?  I tried to google w/ no luck.... Any others? 
  • Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used New Image (www.niphoto.com). They were really wonderful and the video is great quality and fun to watch! :) I don't remember their pricing for sure, but I do know that we got a discounted rate because they were our photographer as well. :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Fordham Footage. They did FSIL's wedding last year and the end product was amazing! I think you can find their packages/prices on their website: www.fordhamfootage.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Full Zoom. We hardly knew they were around during the wedding and reception. They were really great to work with. They video turned out great too! They have ala carte or packages. We did ala carte stuff. Here's their website to check them out. www.fullzoom.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Showcase Video Productions (SVP) too.  They are a little on the pricey side, but the quality is amazing.  Before booking with Aaron I met with the people from Full Zoom.  It was definitely much cheaper, but the quality was not even close to SVP's.  It looked more like a home video.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Belle of the Ball videography. My husband is editing our video himself so I can't comment on that part but the raw footage that we got is really great. She even shot it in high definition. I was impressed with the quality of the video and sound.
  • Options
    HAMOHAMO member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok.. thanks for the input... loving this info... What about TODD PRODUCTIONS... http://www.toddprod.com/Has anyone ever used them or seen their work? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards