Arizona-Phoenix

Rehearsal Dinner Downtown

Hi ladies, Any ideas for a rehearsal dinner downtown with a lot of room?  We're expecting 50-75 people and I'd like to do Mexican food if possible to get that AZ feel.Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Downtown

• mtlc0430mtlc0430 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Matador's Mexican Restaurant.  They should be able to accomadate that many people and it's one of my fiance and I's favorite Mexican restaurant.
  • GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to Matador's & I really liked it. You can also try Mi Patio, which is supposed to have great food. If you want to do traditional AZ Mexican food, there's also Macayo's on Central (I think it was the 1st Macayo's in Phoenix & has been open for ages, kind of a historical landmark in Phoenix). I know they can host a large number of people because a lot of my work events/happy hours have been there. If you don't mind driving a little north on the 51, there's Aunt Chilada's on the Dreamy Draw & that's awesome! I've been to a rehearsal dinner there & they had great food & were able to seat our large party comfortably. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Aunt Chiladas would be worth the drive little north.  It's also a standard must see Arizona restaurant!  Also, worth the drive a little bit east from downtown would be the Old Town Tortilla Factory in Old Town Scottsdale!  Both beautiful places!  :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Mi Patio is WONDERFUL, but too small.  I would try Macayo's on Central, or Jordan's on Central.  Macayo's has a huge room for parties too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards