Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Ceremony Music?

Hi Everyone,

I was hoping someone could please send me their suggestions for ceremony music. My fiance and I are getting married at Holy Redeemer Church, in Chatham, MA. Just curious to see if there are any recommended local musicians for a Catholic Mass? Also, has anyone ever hired grad students? Since Berkeley School of Music is fairly close to the Cape, I was thinking that could be an affordable option as well? If anyone has any info, I would appreciate it!

Thanks for your help!

Sarah

Re: Ceremony Music?

• edited December 2011
    We are using "Two of Us" duo. They are located closer to Boston but travel. It's a flute and guitar duo. I found them on Gigmasters and you can hear samples there. For our Catholic ceremony, no mass, the price was quite reasonable, under $500.

I posted on the Berklee job board and only got a few responses, more from professional alumni than actual students. I also looked at the New England Conservatory board. They list average prices for their students as $125 per musician plus travel.

Hope that helps. It took me a long time to find someone that I liked but was reasonably priced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards