Arizona-Phoenix

Intro and Venue Question

Hey ladies I usually lurk but thought I'd introduce myself :o) My FI and I have been together almost 5 1/2 years now. We got engaged May 30th of last year. We've had a hard time in our wedding planning and unexpected financial problems and have had to postpon our wedding once already. We are really hoping to be married in November of this year :o) We live in Tucson but have been looking at venues in Phoenix just because there is more variety. I really like The Castle at Ashley Manor but can't find any pricing for it. Does anyone know what their prices are? Has anyone had an experience with them? Any info would be great! Happy planning and weddings to all! ~Mary

Re: Intro and Venue Question

• mresendezmresendez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! I really don't know what the Castle costs, but I'm sure someone on here has an idea. Best of luck!
  • nzg1983nzg1983 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That place can be pretty pricey. What is your budget for a venue?
  • nycegrrl99nycegrrl99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you email them, they'll email you their price list. I was quoted 15,800 for a 50 person wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Ashley Manor is pretty pricey. Friends are getting married there in September and I heard the bride's sister say something about $22K, but not sure of guest list size. You might look at The Secret Garden, too. They're a bit cheaper and offer an all-inclusive package. If you're willing to get married on a Monday-Thursday, you get their package for $4,500 or something like that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • jaye321jaye321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  When I had looked into The Castle I think for our guest list it was between 20-25K.  Email them through the website and they will send you the pricing package through email. 
  • NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're interested in Ashley Manor, you might also be interested in the Wright House.  They have similar pricing, but you don't have to have your reception there, so you could save a lot.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards