California-Inland Empire

Woot Woot!

So like I mentioned before we have the Z (which Mark drives everyday) and Mark's CRX which is a race car and not really a daily driver-it has this racing clutch that I can't even push in with both feet! This made me a little nervous about working because I would have to rely on everyone else to find time to take me to work and pick me up, but Mark was just talking to his Mom and told her that I got a job-so she said I could borrow her gold F150 to drive to work everyday! She said since she got her new truck she hardly ever drives the gold one and she thinks it would be better for it to be driven anyway :)I'm pretty excited at the prospect of having my own car- essentially- because it means that I won't have to start spending my pay check on a car payment....feels like a step in the right direction to me!

Re: Woot Woot!

• edited December 2011
    See! You are already moving on up :)
  • edited December 2011
    :) Maybe one day I'll even make a lunch with you guys!
  • edited December 2011
    That would be so much fun!
  • edited December 2011
    That is so freakin' awesome!!!! Let's go cruisin'!!! My pops is generous enough to let me drive his truck too.  I haven't had a car payment in a year, ever since my car died in my last car accident. :(
  • edited December 2011
    I wish I could get rid of my Z payment...eek :) But maaaaaaaaan I love that car! There's actually a cool history to this truck too! Mark and I had been dating...maybe 6 months and his mom wanted to buy a truck and she had recently discovered ebay. So she finds this gold truck on ebay and falls in love. So she buys it, we fly to texas and drive back just the two of us. We had so much fun! We stopped and shopped and took turns driving, had candy fights, it was just a total blast :)
  • emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aw that is a good story!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    About the lunches I think they should be on the weekend so I can go since I only get a 30 min lunch :(
  • SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    P.s yay for a car and no car payment!!
  • edited December 2011
    Seriously! How is the car San?
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! That is so nice of his mom =) What a cute little history story about it too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards