February 2012 Weddings

So Close!!!

I get married 2 weeks from today and I leave for Maui on Friday.  That is only 3 sleeps!!!  I am so excited.  It is unbelievable that after being engaged for 7 years that it is finally here.
imageAnniversary

Re: So Close!!!

• So exciting! Congrats!! My date is exactly a month from today and I'm beyond excited, so I can only imagine how you must be feeling. I hope it's amazing : )

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited January 2012
    I'm so excited for you all!! Isn't it great to be so happy??!!! ENJOY IT ALL!!!! Lovin' watching everyone's excitement as we  inch closer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Sunshiny - We are flying out of Seattle on Hawaiian this Friday.  We are in Hawaii 10 days before and 10 days after the wedding.  The cheapest way for us to go and the best times, was to use airmiles from home to Seattle and then fly to Maui from there.  On the way home we are flying from Kona to Vancouver and then home as we are on the Big Island for our last week.  Too bad we aren't on the same flight.  It would have been nice to meet you!
    imageAnniversary
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2012-weddings_close?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:94076715-01be-4544-b5ad-db7fe810eb77Discussion:06dfbc63-0706-4629-87f4-ba0fecb728a3Post:af768242-a632-4a1e-81e3-adf7b361f9df">Re: So Close!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So exciting! Congrats!! My date is exactly a month from today and I'm beyond excited, so I can only imagine how you must be feeling. I hope it's amazing : )
    Posted by Mo2T&O[/QUOTE]

Mine too!!!!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards