Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Guest Transportation

We want to have something like a shuttle service to take our guests from the hotel to the ceremony/reception and back. Anyone have any ideas for any good/cheap places that would do transportation like that?

Re: Guest Transportation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Our hotel Comfort Inn on 72nd has a shuttle service set up with our reception site Anthony's Steakhouse.  Find out if your hotel offers a shuttle service.  They might work something out for you.
    Lesley and Casey I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance, A church filled with family and friends. I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for, He said one that would make me his wife. ~Author Unknown
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think most hotels will do it. It might help if you have a block of rooms and enough interest- many don't advertise it- but will set something up if you ask. I know Doubletree downtown will as well as the Hilton Downtown and Hilton Garden Inn. I assume to set it up it might be pricey to have it run all day/night- but maybe look into school buses or something? But I think a local hotel will be your best bet! Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards