Mississippi

Roll Call! Getting to know MS Brides

Since the board is dead I figured this might breath some life into it.Name (First Only):Age of you and your FI:Engagement Date:Wedding Date:Wedding City:Favorite part of planning:Least Favorite part:
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Roll Call! Getting to know MS Brides

• LovesMMLovesMM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name (First Only): CoriAge of you and your FI: 25/28Engagement Date: 11/18/07Wedding Date: 11/14/09Wedding City: BiloxiFavorite part of planning: Finding my wedding dress.Least Favorite part: Sticking to the budget.
  • edited December 2011
    Name: JennyAge of you and your FI:   Me 29   and FI   35Engagement Date: 09/18/2008Wedding Date: 06/26/2010Wedding City:  Moss Point Favorite part of planning:  EverythingLeast Favorite part:  planning from California
  • edited December 2011
    Name (First Only): Laura LeighAge of you and your FI: 21/25 - i fear a flaming.Engagement Date: Feb 20 this yearWedding Date: August 8, 2009Wedding City: JacksonFavorite part of planning: specifically, the dress. but as a whole, getting finishedLeast Favorite part: nearly all of it.
  • edited December 2011
    Name: Jessica Age: 21/21 Engagement Date: Dec 23, 2008 Wedding Date: June 12, 2010 Wedding City: Gulf Coast Favorite part of planning: getting to be creative! :) Least favorite part: having a limited budget/hectic life! haha   nice to meet everyone!
  • edited December 2011
    Name: JamieAge of you and your FI: old enough to be lauraleigh's mother ha ;)  41/39Engagement Date: 12/6/08Wedding Date: 10/24/09Wedding City: Pass ChristianFavorite part of planning: planning a really fun and beautiful celebration (hopefully!) that will reflect who we are and our love for each other.Least Favorite part: wish i had a little more time to get things done
  • Ashleigh8Ashleigh8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name (First Only):   AshleighAge of you and your FI:  27/32Engagement Date: July 30, 2009Wedding Date: November 14, 2009Wedding City: Canton, MSFavorite part of planning: I don't know yet!Least Favorite part: Don't know yet!UPDATED :):):):):)
  • LovesMMLovesMM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ashleigh we are date twins!
  • Ashleigh8Ashleigh8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ashleigh we are date twins! I just noticed that!But you've had two years to plan!   I've got 100 days? LOLI've lost my mind.My FI is from Biloxi.
  • LovesMMLovesMM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We only started the bulk of the planning at the beginning of this year. My family is from Biloxi and d'Iberville. It's doable to do it in 100 days you just have to be creative.
  • SnowWhiteDollSnowWhiteDoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name: Holly (ok, I cheated, that's my middle name but the one I go by)Ages: 24 and 24Engagement Date: We don't actually have one, it was more of a decision we came to after 6 years of dating on and off. He told me the day we met that he was going to marry me if that counts.Wedding Date: Still debating.  Thinking September of next year, but may end up much sooner since I found my dress today.Wedding City: Starkville or Memphis, depending on whether the house sells.Favorite part of planning: All of the little personal details you can incorporate.  I would love to become a planner.Least Favorite part: Then tendency of family and friends to go crazy and think it is THEIR day.Nice to meet y'all!
  • foreva2828foreva2828 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name (First Only): Nadia Age of you and your FI: 26/27 Engagement Date: October 19, 2008 Wedding Date: March 20, 2010 Wedding City: Greenville (yikes!) Favorite part of planning: hiring a planner Least Favorite part: my mother's lack of enthusiasm for my getting married!
  • edited December 2011
    Name (First Only): MoniqueAge of you and your FI:Me-25/Him-31Engagement Date:Aug. 20, 2009Wedding Date: Still debating. Probably Nov. 2011/2012. Just depends when I finish college.Wedding City: The Gulf Coast, probably Biloxi.Favorite part of planning: I'll let you know.Least Favorite part:I'll let you know.
  • BiloxiGirl98BiloxiGirl98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name (First Only):   SarahAge of you and your FI:   29/29Engagement Date:  2-2009Wedding Date:  9-12-09Wedding City:  Ocean SpringsFavorite part of planning:  just about all of itLeast Favorite part:  RSVP's not coming back and having to hunt people down
  • shanshan10shanshan10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name: ShannonAge: Me - 25, FI - 27Engagement date: 5.4.09Wedding date: 1.16.10Wedding city: Hattiesburg - Southern Oaks House & GardensFavorite part of planning: the honeymoon ;)Least favorite part: everything else!
  • edited December 2011
    Name (First Only):Rachelle Age of you and your FI: 26/31 Engagement Date:5/23/09 Wedding Date:11/14/09 Wedding City:Gulfport Favorite part of planning: it pretty much all stresses me out! LOL Least Favorite part: MONEY!! or the lack there of :(
  • krystalskkrystalsk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name:  KrystalAge of you & FI:  both 24 now, i'll be 25 for the weddingEngagement Date:  March 15, 2009Wedding Date: March 20, 2010Wedding City:  ceremony-Biloxi   reception-Pass ChristianFavorite part of planning:  everythingLeast favorite part:  not having enough time because of school & work
  • bmcclinbmcclin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name (First Only): Brooke Age of you and your FI: ME- 21, FI 20 Engagement Date: 5.27.09 Wedding Date: 4.22.11 Wedding City: Hattiesburg Favorite part of planning: all the creative and pretty stuff to pick out Least Favorite part: money...or lack there of ...lol had to steal
  • edited December 2011
    Name: Caitie Ages: I'm 25 and he's 26 Engagement Date: 2-9-09 Wedding Date: 10-17-09 Wedding City: The Great Big City of Bogue Chitto- lol.. and the reception is in the slightly bigger city of SummitFavorite Part of Planning- getting creative when I want to- and letting other people take over when I am at a complete loss, like with the flowers!Least Favorite Part- not being able to make decisions!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Name (First Only): RebeccaAge of you and your FI: 28 & 26Engagement Date: 9.26.09Wedding Date: 4.18.10 (hopefully...going to book venue tomorrow)Wedding City: Sevierville, TN (near Wears Valley & Pigeon Forge)Favorite part of planning: Picking out all the little extras like favors and bubble tubesLeast Favorite part: Coming up with the funds and waiting 6 months to marry him!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards