Oklahoma
Options

Bubbles, Sparklers, Rice

What are you doing? Something original? Sparklers keep coming to mind, but I always like bubbles!!

Re: Bubbles, Sparklers, Rice

• Options
    lizardrach812lizardrach812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the only thing my reception place allows is bubbles, but i recently went to a wedding where they tossed lavender. i thought that was a pretty good idea.
  • Options
    MeganG4MeganG4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used champagne party poppers with HOTT pink and black glitter.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our venue provided bubbles so that's what we did and I really like how our pictures turned out! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We'll be leaving late at night, so we'll use sparklers. Besides, I didn't want a bubble to pop on my dress and leave a little soap mark!
    ~Amanda
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have bubbles; however, I have been re-thinking it, because we are leaving around 8:30 or 9:00 and I do not want it to be to dark. I think it will still be light enough here though.
  • Options
    caseybunchcaseybunch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I read on Martha Stewart about a couple doing lavender buds and I think that sounds beautiful but I'm really not sure yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did lavender and it turned out really well.  There are pictures in my bio of how it looked. It smelled amazing outside afterward too! Let me know if you like and I will let you in on the instructions, amount, and website I used to purchase.
    Luzern, Switzerland
    Bios
    Adventures of A. Cook
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have not nailed anything down but we are looking at some hand thrown streamers that each guest would get, they don't make a mess and I have seen some pics of them in use and really like the uniqueness of them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards