Oklahoma

Brittany

Did you ever find/book your photographer??

Re: Brittany

• edited December 2011
    NO! The one we had bailed, so now I am frantically searching for another. First the cake person, now the photographer! Seriously, if anyone else is going to bail it needs to happen NOW! I do NOT have time for this! I am waiting to here back from someone I found. If I do not hear from her by tomorrow I am e-mailing her and/or moving on! I do not have time and I am on a short budget!    Hey, Thanks for asking! :)
  • YogisBooBooYogisBooBoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sending good vibes your way Brit so there's no more bailing and you find a photog! Do I need to go do some 'business' with these people with my Walther in hand??? JK
  • caseybunchcaseybunch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brittany! When is your wedding and what is your budget?
  • edited December 2011
    Man that sucks!!  Good luck with that!
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding is in two weeks. The price we had set for our photographer was $200. We would really like to stick with that for the new photographer. I realize it is not alot, but it is what we have. C-- thanks for the vibes! I may take you up on taking care of business though! :)
  • caseybunchcaseybunch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brittany,What is your email? I can email you information about a photographer i know. You can look in my bio at my engagement pictures. She is kind of artsy so I'm not sure what kind of vibe you are looking for but she is so easy to work with.                 Casey
  • SAWhoWhoSAWhoWho member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also know of two photographers out of Norman.  Both really good and probably close to that price range, at least one of them.  If you send me an e-mail, I'll get you their numbers.  jamiesue972@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards