California-Inland Empire

Amber

You brought out the beast in me with this Boston Red Sox baseball thing...lol.  BUT, I DO NOT like the Yanks either!  you all need to win another 2 games, while they lose, so you can have a better record than them. But, they just can't continue to win and try to catch up with who's the first place team..hmmmm..oh, that's right.  THE DODGERS!!!  Hahahaha!Seriously, how cool would that be if we played each other in the WS?  I mean, it would be a sad day for you, but still cool nonetheless. =)Let's hear it one more time...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................(see pic below)

Re: Amber

• edited December 2011
    If the Dodgers and the Red Socks make it to the WC, we'll have to have an IE knottie G2G with Rebecca's 120 in tv!
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, ok, ok.....hold on now little lady......because you are cute and pregnant I will go easy on you. Yes, the Dodgers are having a great season which I am happy to see (I am a sucker for a good underdog story) BUT they are doing so well because we gave up one of our best hitters and you swooped in and grabbed him. Again, I couldnt think of a better team for him to play for. You also gained a new couch who, regardless of being an ex Yankee, I actually really like. I always said he was the only good thing about the Yankees.  It would be awesome if our teams played each other in the WS but the stupid yankess keep creeping up with their wins. Rrrrrr.....just a couple of weeks ago we were ahead of them by like 3 wins.GO SOX!!!!
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha...you are too cute! But, I would like to point out that the Dodgers were doing fine when Manny had to sit out 50 freaking games because of his stupidity. Ugh, I was soooo mad at him. Besides, the Yanks seem to fall apart at the end of the season for the past couple of years. =)  Gosh, I cannot stand them!  But, the Dodgers fell apart last year...tear...tear....This is the year for both of our teams. =)
  • edited December 2011
    I hope so! Lets keep our fingers crossed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards