Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

What are you getting for kids in the wedding?

I have a 5 and 10 year old boy and two 3 1/2 year old girls.  Looking for ideas on what you gave to kids.  Thanks.

Re: What are you getting for kids in the wedding?

• Options
    I'm not 100% sure, but a girl on my month board posted this a while back:

My FG will be 3 and she loves reading, so I think this would be perfect for her.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I have a 8yr old, a 7yr old, and 2 6yr olds. I got them all a bunch of stuff from vistaprint because they all love stuff with there names on it. I will probably also get them a $5 gift certificates to Dollar Tree or Five Below.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My nieces love American Girl dolls, so I got them flower girl dresses for their dolls...as well as a bag full of little stuff and this book—Fiona the Flower Girl:
    Engaged on August 13, 2011. Getting married on June 30, 2012 at The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, PA
  • Options
    I gave my almost 3 year old flower girl a necklace from Etsy and a tote bag filled with coloring books about being a flower girl from Amazon.com with crayons.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options

we have 5 kids in our wedding ranging from - 13-7.  They are all into sports.  So far I have gotten each of them a stainless steel water bottle from LL Bean with their names engraved on it. All in their favorite colors.  Not sure what else I am getting them. For the younger, probably something to keep them occupied at the wedding and recepiton. No clue about the older

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards