:mrs. jefferson:

Are you ready?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: :mrs. jefferson:

• Options
    mrs_jeffsonmrs_jeffson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think so... How about you? Today is my last day of work for the week. I get done at around 11pm. FI has off all week too. Just wraping up last minute details now. Family starts coming in from out of town on wednesday. We are going to have a full house for a couple of days!I am still scared to look at the weather forcast, but I think I will break down and check it tonight. So exciting!!! The advice from the july brides is great! I would have never thought to pee backwards... :) I ROFL for a while after reading that! Can't wait to hear how your day goes!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My last day is Wednesday and since I'm teaching summer school I'm done by 12:30pm. I can't believe how fast it's coming up! I can't wait to see how it turns out. Peeing backwards looks like the way to go, perhaps I should give this a dry run :). I'm sure your wedding will turn out beautifully!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mrs_jeffsonmrs_jeffson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A dry run... I like this....!!! I have to have my dress cleaned. I go to pick it up on thursday... I might have to attempt this too... I am highly ammused by this concept still! I am sure you wont have anything to worry about for the weather either... We might be sending t-storms your way in the evening from here in madison, but as long as it is after pictures right??? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards