Florida-North Florida

Share your checks!

Happy Monday everyone! Seeing checks motivates me so I thought we all could share. This past week I've booked our baker and picked our flavors, booked out florist and had another consult and the biggest one...bought my dress!!! :) The only thing I have left to book is a Rev/minister, then I can start think about wedding and program making madness. How about you? Share your checks ladies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Share your checks!

• edited December 2011
    Yesterday I started our flower girl dress. I need to wait until I get her measurements to put the zipper in and hem, but it is 80% there and I had been putting off working on it.
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm impressed. The only things I sew are buttons...and dog toys (repairs)! lol :) Good job. Post a pic when it's finished.
  • wildangel2189wildangel2189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got my aisle runner sewed yesterday.......all 73ft of it!
  • toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No wedding related checks but we did get all moved into our new apartment this weekend without too much difficulty...that's been taking up all of my normal wedding planning time :)
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have our RD planned.I bought with a 50% coupon from Micheal's our aisle runner and cardbox. I picked out BM dresses and got the best price from Pearls Place. I picked out tuxes from Men's Wearhouse.I think that's about it lately.
  • edited December 2011
    got the design of my invitations and rehearsal invites underway, picked out programs and bridesmaid luncheon invites. I bought lanterns for the rehearsal dinner centerpieces, order a cute sign off Etsy not for the wedding ha but for my house, saying Griffin's est 2010. Put the deposit down for calligrapher and day of coordinator. I am completely stressed out about starting my music list for my DJ. my dad was like you should start doing that so you have it done over time. but I do not know the title or artist of any song. I just know it when i hear it, so i think im completely screwed. I called my sister and said matron of honor here is your new job. I booked a second tasting with my venue. Im going to see FI this week and we will be going to pick our tuxes/or suit to rent cant decide what I want them to wear. Thats all I think for now. I am trying to find transportation for cheap but I believe its impossible for those two things to go together.
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy typos in my first post. Sorry ladies.
  • katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my hair trial yesterday!! I'm at work so I will post pictures later :) FI and I picked out excursions for our cruise honeymoon. We are going kayaking in Key West, snorkeling with the stingrays in Grand Cayman, and beach horseback riding in Ocho Rios!!I made FI call all his cousins and get addresses for the wedding. He had been putting it off a while.MY SHOWER IS SATURDAY!!! All my bridesmaids are coming, family from SC and AL too. I'm really excited if you can't tell!!!!!
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great checks.I don't have any checks right now, but I have some semi-checks.  I started looking for a baker and I also went BM dress shopping yesterday.  Haven't made a decision on either yet though.
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have simi checks, I've designed our RSVPs and Rehearsal invitations (they're going to be inserts for invitations). I just need to drag FI to Micheals to pick out the paper to print them on.
  • l.braith17l.braith17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our invitations got printed by a family who offered to print them at work for free (of course I am going to get her something for doing it).  Also, we had a bubble tying party on Saturday with a few people.  I just got an email today from Netbride and my bridesmaids dresses are coming in Thursday!  A month and a half early!  I have my first shower in 2 weeks and I am excited about that too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards