Missouri-St Louis
Options

Calling all July/August 2009 brides! Let's share costs and beat the bad economy!

So, normally, I would think this is a really bad idea - but with so many St. Louis summer brides - it might work! I am looking at renting linens - but finding that I can buy them online for the same cost. Is anyone interested in investing in floor-length black linens with me? We can split the cost and sell them after we're done!Same goes for other things....just thought I would ask! Here is the list of things I am considering purchasing:battery-operated wax candles and matching hurricanesblack bengaline linens damask table runners (I am making these and will sell after August 1)votive candles - already bought almost 150 of them and will sell them after Aug. 1 to any bride in need! paper lanterns - white and greenout of town gable boxes for guests, etc.Just a thought. Weddings can be expensive and if we pool resources we just might be able to cut each other a little break!message me....

Re: Calling all July/August 2009 brides! Let's share costs and beat the bad economy!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Would love to buy the black linens and damask runners.email me kathren_c@yahoo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd also be interested in hearing a good place to get the votives. I'm interested in runners, but am not sure about damask. Might be too heavy for my look.  What color? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards