Vermont
Options

Getaway in VT

Hi ladies, I'm not from VT but DH and I are looking to do a one night getaway in VT. Any good recommendations on where to go and where to stay? We live in the Lakes Region of NH if that matters. Any recs would be great!! Thanks!

Re: Getaway in VT

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How much are you looking to spend?  FI and I did the Stoweflake a couple years back- it was a gift for being in my sister's wedding and it was awesome, but a little expensive.  We have been wanting to go back, but just not something we can afford when planning our wedding.  If you can afford it, it's highly recommended.  We had the best time.  We also stayed at the Stage Coach Inn in Waterbury a couple years ago.  We did a wine tasting, went to the Cabot store, Lake Champlain Chocolates, Ben & Jerry's, etc.  We both grew up in Burlington, but it was still fun to do the touristy thing.  We had dinner at the Alchemist and were able to walk back to the Inn after a few beers, some great food and some pool.  The Inn also offers a "Continental Breakfast" which includes options such as waffles, pancakes and eggs benedict.  We had a really great time.  HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards