Hawaii
Options

Just Married In Maui - Vendor Reviews

Just married at Makana Cove in Maui.  My fiance and I eloped, so we didn't use a ton of vendors, but we did use some and I was extremely happy with all of them.  Below are their names and contact information.  I found them all to be responsive, easy to work with, and reasonably priced. 

The tuxedo was exactly what we requested and fit perfectly.  Sandy was very flexible in the pickup and drop off times as well.  Shelly showed up on time (at 5:00 am) and knew just what to do with my hair.  She also helped me get into my dress and put on my jewelry afterwards.  MaryAnn was the only person on the island I could find who would make leis with Pikake.  MaryAnn is so sweet and the leis turned out exactly how I wanted.  She, too, was very flexible when we decided on a time and place to meet to get the leis.  Pia was so helpful and accommodating from the first moment I contaced him.  He gave me information about getting our marriage license, restaurants, beaches, etc.  He let me write my own ceremony and even sang the song I requested and played the ukulele.  Greg, too, has been helpful right from the start.  We rented his audio equiptment to go with our video camera, which he and his assistant set up for us.  We haven't gotten our pictures back yet, but have seen a preview, and I'm sure they will be great.  For any of you brides out there planning a wedding in Maui, feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 
Lisa2626@ymail.com

Tuxedo
Sandy BarkerThe Tux Lady
www.thetuxlady.com
Ph. 808-249-8484Ph.
Toll Free 800-808-4144
Email. info@thetuxlady.com 

Hair

Shelly Young

Mariah’s Mane

www.mariahsmane.com
Ph. 808-283-4652
Email. shellyyoungmariah@yahoo.com 

Leis
MaryAnn Bateman
Ha'awina Farms
No web site, but Ha'awina Farms has a facebook page
Ph. 808-264-4949
Email. my3kamalii@yahoo.com 

Minister
Pia Aluli
www.piaaluli.com
Ph. 808-250-5034
Email. paluli@hawaii.rr.com 

Photographer
Greg Hoxsie
A Maui Beach Wedding
www.amauibeachwedding.com
Ph. 808-891-8811
Email. greg@maui.net

Re: Just Married In Maui - Vendor Reviews

• Options
    Thanks for all this information! I'm trying to plan a maui wedding from kansas and didn't know where to start. This helps a lot. Maybe you can email me at aimeed_333@yahoo.com to let me know how you  end up liking your pictures. Its one of the few things I really care about.

Thanks again!
    Aimee
  • Options
    Congratulations and thank you for posting, my wedding is next week!! **squeal** and I am using two of the same vendors so this is very helpful!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards