Wedding Woes
Options

I have been semi following her story

nbr: So, I might have chlamydia. --> We're not sure yet, but the husband is suspicious.  I'll give you two guesses as to where I got it, if I got it. The husband is going to planned parenthood this afternoon to get tested, but I doubt we'll have results today.  I have an OB appointment on Thursday and will have to get tested too. That will be a fun conversation! I just got off the phone with the husband and he's upset (as he damn well should be) "I put my son in danger for a stupid thing." "You sure did."  I'm ill, and these contractions are unforgiving. sigh.  ----------------------It just gets worse and worse.  Her H was talking to a woman at work, wife gets suspicious, he started sneaking hour-long phone conversations and texts with this woman, denied any relationship with her, wife keeps checking his phone and seeing the discussions are continuing, he still denies, then admits he's been talking to her and he'll try to stop, then admits he's slept with her 3 times in the last 2 weeks.She's 33 weeks pregnant.

Re: I have been semi following her story

• Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    from the same thread: He isn't talking to her aside from texting her this morning letting her know he thinks he might have it. It's only right to let her know too. He was up front with me about telling me that, which I appreciated. He told me he did use a condom with her, each time.  I told him I can't handle any more bad news. I really freaking can not handle anything else. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gah: He said one broke. He hadn't ejaculated at that point and replaced it as soon as he knew.  He asked me last night what we would do if she was pregnant. I just looked at him and said "WE? My diick didn't touch her.." 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And with that, my head has exploded.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He asked me last night what we would do if she was pregnant. I just looked at him and said "WE? My diick didn't touch her.." ::mouth agape::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    4 men in the world indeed. His shyt would be on the lawn and my @ss would be pawning anything of value to help me raise the baby oh solo mio.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, zzilla.  Not only are they still together, but she never kicked him out of the house.
  • Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I am seriously amazed that she's still with him. She's just as stupid as he is.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    is he even sleeping on the couch?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hmo - he needs to be sleeping in the yard with his clothes because I would have sold his car, for $4 to some teenager.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bet they're still in the same bed.  If he's slept with this other woman in the last two weeks, he would have had to had sex with his wife in order to pass on the STD.  Supposedly, this was the first time he had sex with the other woman.
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    W.T.F.  3 times in 2 weeks?! um, once is highly questionable on the forgiveness/work it out scale.  That guy is a disgusting douche.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay wait. I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around the notion that she's still wit this guy.Wife is 9 months pregnant. Husband is cheating, caught an STD, may have impregnated mistress. Wife hasn't left husband yet?!!
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm printing this for the next time someone asks me why I'm so hard on cheaters.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FMB - don't forget, he may have given STD to wife who is about to shoot his own baby out of her now, potentially infected, vagoey.
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm just not equipped to deal with this today. I know I have a lot of questions, but not a single one can take full form before I'm on to the next.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards