Delaware
Options

Claire's Fashions?

Hello!I am desperately trying to find the only dress that I'm excited to try on: Mon Cheri Bridals Tasha 28231.  I've called about 15 different boutiques - none of them have this dress in stock!  Claire's Fashions said that they could order it (the only size Mon Cheri has in stock is a 12) and as long as I bought something in the store, there would be no fee.  If I didn't buy something from their store, it would be a $50 fee to ship it back.Has anyone been to Claire's Fashions?  Are they good?  Are they trustworthy?  Any experiences/opinions?  Thanks!

Re: Claire's Fashions?

• Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know where Claire's Fashions is, but I had the same situation at Louis Marie Bridal in Odessa.  I wound up not even going there cause the only size they would get in was a size 10, and I'm sorry, but I haven't been a size 10 since middle school. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well that's just for the in stock ones - they would make me a new one that was my size.  They said that they would clip the 12 for me because I'm an 8.  So I'm not too worried about that, luckily.  :)
  • Options
    Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If it is the Claire's on Philadelphia Pike, they have nice upscale clothes. The clothes are expensive though. It might be nice to either splurge on a good well made classic pant or maybe buy something small like earrings. Check with your friends-they might need a gift or be interested in the clothes there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Clairs is AMAZING. ask to work with colleen (if you can). she is so kind and funny. she made all of my BM's feel comfortable. One of my BM's husbans was just laid off and they offered to let her pay for her dress in several payments instead of having to do half down. i cant say enough kind things about them. very upscale and classy my family and friends have been going there for years. P.S. my mom wanted something "non old-ladyish" as she puts it... they have beautiful mother of the bride dresses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards