July 2013 Weddings

Tell Us Tuesday

Tell us. . . what is your favorite aspect of your wedding? 

Mine is not anything that we're doing/planning, but that we will have all four sets of our grandparents at the wedding - all who have been married 50 years or more. I'm planning on a great group shot of all us. I know it's a special thing and I am going to treasure that forever. 

Re: Tell Us Tuesday

• I don't know if I can pick one aspect of the wedding itself as my favorite....I'm really excited to say our vows and do our first dance.

I'm also excited for the morning after the wedding. Our venue is a B&B and all of our immediate family is staying there so we will all get to have brunch together the next morning.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just knowing that I get to marry my best friend is my favorite part! Then after we are married we get to have a huge party in honor of us!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm most excited to have both of our families and friends together in one place since we are from opposite sides of the country.
  • Knowing I lucked out on great in laws! And that Im very lucky to have an amazing mom!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Having our first dance be just us and the photographer.
    I was feeling like it should be done in front of everyone but now I am so happy to have it be a sweet and personal moment. We have never slow danced before besides jokingly haha.
    Not to mention that means I wasfree to choose any song I want and I picked "Beauty and the Best" from my favorite disney movie. He is my prince and his name is Adam just like the Beast! Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_tell-us-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:b6491ad7-0fe6-4696-9eb5-719c961a94d0Post:81f0caf9-8bef-4f94-9b12-334baa4a4a77">Re: Tell Us Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Having our first dance be just us and the photographer. I was feeling like it should be done in front of everyone but now I am so happy to have it be a sweet and personal moment. We have never slow danced before besides jokingly haha. Not to mention that means I wasfree to choose any song I want and I picked "Beauty and the Best" from my favorite disney movie. He is my prince and his name is Adam just like the Beast!
    Posted by alyssaames[/QUOTE]

Really, the beast is Adam? Huh, love that movie never realized he even had a name, lol.

But, my fav part will honestly be the reception party!! I dont get to see my family all that much, or get out and have fun since I have kids, but this will be sooo much fun!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_tell-us-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:b6491ad7-0fe6-4696-9eb5-719c961a94d0Post:1d3adf0e-bb6b-4c44-b6eb-c5083e7aea4b">Re: Tell Us Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tell Us Tuesday : Really, the beast is Adam? Huh, love that movie never realized he even had a name, lol. But, my fav part will honestly be the reception party!! I dont get to see my family all that much, or get out and have fun since I have kids, but this will be sooo much fun!
    Posted by shilotony2012[/QUOTE]

Disney chose the name Adam and then it never came up in the movie haha. It was in computer games I had as a child. We are both complete book nerds as well. haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are having our wedding at FI's family reunion. It means a lot to his family and is perfect since we are bringing two families together.
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • favorite aspect of the wedding: I have three tied!
    • My BF and I will have the same wedding anny date...its just so cool to us.
    • I finally found a way to wear my grandmothers/great-grandmother's band: as my wedding band. I cry just thinking about it.
    • FI and I will no longer be long distance. We fianlly get to start our lives together, in one place. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • My favorite aspect... getting married on my grandparent's 50th anniversary is my favorite sentimental aspect. getting to spend time with old friends who have come together to support me and my FI will be a close tie :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards