Texas-Houston
Options

navy blue, aqua blue, and hot pink reception decor items, lounge area ottoman, and other odds and en

Hello all brides-to be! I got married last August, and have decided to sell some of the decor items we used! Please text me 281-745-0883 to set up a time to pick up (Humble/Atasocita area) I priced each item seperately, however if you are interested in multiple items, let me know, and I will give you a good deal!!!!! 4ft x 4ft x 19in lounge ottoman- this was made by my dad for the lounge area at the reception. It had a navy blue cover on it now, but you can recover it your colors by wrapping it with a king size sheet, and securing it with a staplegun on the underside. $75 24 7.5" aqua blue plates- we put 3 pink gerbera daisy heads on these as part of the centerpieces. They were originally clear dessert plates that I spraypainted aqua blue on the bottom. Since I did not paint the top, they still appear translucent and not opaque. $8/all   101 navy blue, hot pink, and white striped ribbon pieces 1.5 "wide and about 48" long- these were used as chairbacks on white wooden chairs. We wrapped them vertically and secured in a knot, however looking back now I would have secured then to the chair with tape, and possibly wrapped then horizontally. $20   45 handmade aqua blue napkins 13"x13"- we sewed these from high quality suiting material. They ARE NOT full dinner size napkins.The fabric that I found was limited, so we decided the smaller size would work, and it did! $15   83 brown wooden bead napkin holders $15   10 navy blue flower pots 4"tall 5"opening- these were leftover from our wedding favors. We put hot pink shredded paper in the bottom and filled them with homeade pickles (old family recipe), and packaged blubonnett seeds. They would also work as centerpeice vases for a casual reception. We bought them from ikea. $10/all   72 used (melted candles in the bottom) and 19 unused (no candles) clear glass votive candle holders. They are also from ikea. $15/all   4 wicker cone shaped baskets 18"long 6" opening with battery powered led twinkle lights- we hung these on columns in the reception hall. $5/ea   22 clear glass bud vases and medium mouth vases- these were used on a display table. We filled them with daisies in various shades of pink and different heights. $5/all   2 instant poloroid cameras- good condition, used for a scrapbooking table. $10/ea   3 packages of 48 count white print-on placecards, unopened $2/ea   collection of scrapbooking stickers 29 sheets total- used on scrapbooking table at reception. various assortment including wedding, family, phrases, texas, fishing, sports, spiritual, and embellishments. $10/all   20 white scrapbook sheets in protective covers 8"x8" $2/all

Re: navy blue, aqua blue, and hot pink reception decor items, lounge area ottoman, and other odds and en

• Options
    edited December 2011
    do you have pictures of any of these?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Was there something inparticualr you were interested in?All I have now are the pics from the wedding, but I can take some this evening. Text me your email and I will get them to you asap! Thanks! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards