Massachusetts-Boston
Options

***EKobrenski***

Thanks for "getting it."  I'm glad I asked for reality check before getting myself into trouble.Anyway, kick-ass dress!  I saw on your veil inspirations some Sara Gabriel creations and my bridal shop, Madeline's Daughter, is having a trunk show this weekend....  just thought you'd like to know!Thanks again!A

Re: ***EKobrenski***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I <3 Sara Gabriel!  Thanks for the heads up, I've been meaning to go up there to look a BM dresses too.  Thanks for the dress compliment too, it looks a lot different on someone with hips and boobs (of which i have plenty lol).  I'm gonna have it fitted to the knees i think.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope you like Madeline's they are REALLY nice there and there is no sales tax, so bonus.  I actually MET Mathew Christopher and Filippa Scott's husband during previous trunk shows... was cool!I hear you re: curvy figure. I am the same and the model in my dress photos is a rail.  Had buyers remorse until first fitting because of pics on model.  Anyway, let me know how you make out at Madeline's.  Yummy margaritas and mexican food next door...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol wedding diet, schmedding diet!  I adore margaritas.  I will def let you know.  The model on my dress is totally a rail, for real!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm down to the last 10 pounds to lose, but always have one at the restaurant there.Anyway, post a pic if you get a veil!  Cheers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards