Nevada-Las Vegas

AW: I finally finished our wedding album

I finally waded through the 1600+ pictures from the wedding to complete the album.  It took me about 10 hours, but the MyPublisher software made it much easier to use.  I made my own modifications to the pictures in Picasa.  I am so excited to get it!!!  I finished a smaller one for the parents a few weeks ago and the leather cover and page quality were both great.I figured I'd post since many things I saw here inspired me.go to:http://www.mypublisher.com/bookshelf/view.phpEnter Book ID:1149064 Password:2688529

Follow along with my nail polish blog at Color Me Jules

Re: AW: I finally finished our wedding album

• Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that looks incredible! We're going to do a coffee table book with our photos too, I absolutely love them Well done, it's great! I especially love the pages with photos of all of your guests on
  • NesJasNesJas member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is so awesome. I love it. I might just do one on there too.
    The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine
    Click Me
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    That came out beautiful! I love your shoes, I got my pair just last week! I love them! Thank you so much!
  • edited December 2011
    They turned out really great! Was that an outside photographer you used? Or did it come with the hotel you stayed at? I'm getting married at the MGM Grand and I want to see if the photographer there will go with us to the LV Sign to get photos. You look beautiful! Love all the ones at the Boneyards!
  • edited December 2011
    The book is wonderful! I love your dress!!
  • edited December 2011
    OMG! Your book is fabulous. No wonder it took you 10 hours! Love, love, love it!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!  It was def a labor of love.  Most of the pics were Todds, but the middle ceremony pics were from Cashman provided by the Mandalay Bay.  Make sure if you are using MyPublisher to sign up with multiple addresses to get the (buy one, get one) offer.  We did that with the parents books, and I got two of ours just in case anything happens to it.  Tamale, enjoy the shoes!!! I just had mine dyed black, and I LOVE them.

Follow along with my nail polish blog at Color Me Jules

• easton23easton23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That was so much fun to look at.  Thank you for sharing.  We made one for our guest book with our E pics.  Can't wait to make our wedding book. 
  • edited December 2011
    Amazing! I love your pic's! Gets me all excited and can't wait for my day!:)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    Wow - looks great !!! The two of you really have some amazing photos : ) Congrats again !!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards