Chit Chat
Options

He's Just not that in to you!

Ok so! I am at work right now I don't have a lot to do.  I am entertaining a guest who is doing presentations! My boss is losing her mind.  She hired the person she was sleeping with more that a year ago.  He has told her numerous times that they would not get serious. Well yesterday he told her he met someone and is now dating her seriously.  UGh so she left the office yesterday in a fit of tears.  This is the 2nd highest person of our company. Today everytime I turn around she is crying.  We have been telling her all along that this would be what would happen.  Oh and she has been dating other people as well but now is acting like this breakup is going to be the end of the world! It is sad and it is annoying at the same time.  I come to work to not deal with drama and I feel like I am in high school agian. Why would you hire the person your screwing? Sorry nothing to do with weddings just frustrated!!!!     

Re: He's Just not that in to you!

• Options
    Wow that is ridiculously unprofessional.  Is the person who is higher up than her around and aware of her behavior?
  • Options
    I was asked about it already so just waiting to see what is gonna go down!
  • Options
    ugh i'm sorry you have to deal with that pamila.  she does sound extremely unprofessional, and like she is seeking and attracting drama to her.  i can relate to being really upset about a relationship not working out, but her behavior sounds like it really crosses the line, especially being at work.  i am with you -- WTH would you hire an ex-lover????  drama queen i guess.  sorry you have to put up with her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards