Indiana
Options

DIY Photo Guest Book

Which company has the best quality for the DIY photo guest books?

Re: DIY Photo Guest Book

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used shutterfly for my boudoir album and it turned out great!
  • Options
    Shay022Shay022 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was actually just reading about this today.  I'm thinking I will use Blurb.com.  I have heard great reviews.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got my shutterfly photo guestbook in the mail yesterday and I love it!  It was super easy and fun to make and I think the quality looks awesome! Hopefully I'll get some pics up this weekend on my bio!
  • Options
    KrissykinzKrissykinz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about Inkubook.  I plan on using them.
  • Options
    danieliza1127danieliza1127 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I used Picaboo and it was great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    gosoxgogosoxgo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    storyfor2.com has custom books that are premade with lines and everything. they are the same quality as those other sites like shutterfly or kodak. if you do shutterfly, do NOT get the soft books. they are super flimsy and cheap.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used shutterfly and it was amazing let me say i had a free coupon from davids bridal for it it was from when i bought my dress and its in the savings book they give you it was 12x12 and had 25+ pages. Very nice and hardcover.I dont recommend Blurb books I bought those for my husband boudior books and they are just ok they dont have them in hard cover unless you pay a lot of them and i wasnt impressed overall but it works for his little private magazine. I also used picaboo for a book and it wasnt too bad but I def. recommend shutterfly all the way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards