Confession Wednesday...

Lets here em.... no judgement zone
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Confession Wednesday...

• Options
    Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am so sick on being in pain and so tired of being on prednisone. I feel like a bloated cow and its not even helping me feel better!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I still want to buy Bride magazines
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess its really starting to hit me and my bank account that I will be getting married in about a month. We're finalizing the details with the venue this weekend and starting to pay off the balances for all of our vendors. Where did the past year go?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am turning into a Bridezilla these last 5 weeks. I want every detail to be perfect and get very pissed when I can't have things my exact way. I feel so bad, because I know it's just my nerves making me a complete and utter b*tch. Poor FI and Mom, they get the brunt of it : (
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I only have 101 more days to go.. where is the time going?   I confess that Im soooo stoked for my brother to come into town on Friday.   I also confess that my head has been killing me for about 3 days now.   And lastly… im pissed that Bootcamp seems to be doing nothing for me. I think I am the only person who goes to bootcamp and gets FATTER!!! And because of this… I am a b*tch
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that although I really want to be like the DIY brides on the Knot, I am really unmotivated and don't want to start on any projects.  I want to do tissue paper pomanders for the aisle but I'll need help and I feel guilty asking people to help me because it's a bad time for everyone.
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I really just want to get married next summer even though I won't be done school yet.  I'm jealous of all the other Knotties beautiful weddings and I don't want to have to wait another 2 year.I also confess that I may have finally talked FI into this scheme.(Wow, I sound like a real brat!)
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I don't really want to wait another 2 months to buy my wedding dress. I want it now!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that my sister is annoying me SO much. She is trying to loose some weight by eating better & working out. Good for her! Over the school year she gained some weight so she is trying to get rid of that. But when she eats 1 cup of plain oatmeal for bfast, an 80 calorie yogurt and an apple for lunch, a handful of salad and a handful of plain pasta for dinner...I get so MAD! That is not enough food, especially for working out for 2 hours!! But if you say anything she just gets mad and doesn't eat dinner. You can eat healthy, but EAT!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In response to Babs, I confess that I wish I was BACK ON prednisone...that stuff was amazing!! I had pasta time every night at 9 p.m. and felt no guilt. Hahahah I also confess that I am super annoyed at how FI has been handling all the phone calls for our move-in day. If he couldn't call all these places (water, electric, gas, cable, etc.) he should have told me, and not done it last minute. I am so annoyed that he called me today to complain about how Comcast probably won't install until late next week. Well, no sh!t, hon. You called today!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I secretly e-mailed our realtor about a house I saw in town, and then fessed up to DH about it. Surprisingly he was excited when I spilled the beans, but he put me back on the reality track about needing to sell the place we have first before taking on another mortgage. poo. Anyone want to buy a lovely townhouse in Nashua? ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards