Colorado-Denver

please recommend your: officiant!

So.. long story short we are a month form our wedding and sans an officiant. We thought a friend was doing it but turns out she is unable to travel. We are looking for some one to do a lovely, casual, sentimental ceremony in Boulder on August 29th. Any ideas?? Thank you!!!

Re: please recommend your: officiant!

• edited December 2011
    Reverend Gabrielle Ellis Woods of Denver. She is fantastic! No rules- she will do religious or secular. We actually wrote our own entire ceremony and she proofread or she can write one for you. Prices are reasonable and I think she would be willing to work with her. I just recommended her to another Colorado knottie, and was told that she got back to her right away.  I love her! GL!  here is her site: www.mindfulmarriageconsultants.com
  • erin48erin48 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jefferson County Judge Brian Boatwright. He did such an awesome job, I had so many people tell me they have never heard such a good presentation of a ceremony. My cousin who is engaged decided at my wedding that she would possibly use him. He gives you the typical ceremony he does, but you can make as many changes to it that you want, or give him something entirely different. And he is only $200 which is pretty cheap!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We booked Gary Snider about a month out and he was available.  He is in the Springs, but I know he travels and does a great job writing the ceremony.  Info in bio
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! I'm busy looking everything up right now! Erin, do you have any contact info for the judge by any chance?
  • erin48erin48 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sure, his phone number is 303-271-6434 and his email is brian.boatright@judicial.state.co.us I always chatted with him through email. Let him know Erin referred you!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards