Nevada-Las Vegas

Pictures and Price

Hi,When booking a photographer and looking at their websites does the pricing include printed pictures or a CD? the prices are high.I am getting married at the Wynn and to buy the CD from them is 1035.00 for 80 pictures

Re: Pictures and Price

• Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It tends to vary with each photographer and then there are differences within their own packages You should be able to find what each package contains on individual photographers websites.I think that generally, photo packages supplied by wedding venues tend to be a bit more expensive than independent photographers. However, the venues often do not allow an outide photog to take pictures during the ceremony
  • mayanutmayanut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most brides for whom photography is important hire an outside photographer for everything but the ceremony. Most all outside photographers will provide a CD with copyrights released as a part of the package. They will use this photographer for everything except the actual ceremony. They do group/family shots before or after the ceremony at another location. They then just get the couple of shots they want from the ceremony as a part of the chapel package, and get the lowest possible chapel package.
  • Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, my first post wasn't a great deal of help was it?!We have hired Todd Wilson for 8 hours. This package comes with up to 200 prints and all of the negatives on CD at a cost of $800. We will have the minimum package from our chapel and get the rest of our photos from him.
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you want high-res, or low-res?  I don't particularly feel like paying the several hundred dollars my photographer asks for the rights to the high-res images, but he offers a CD of low-res images for use on things like blogs and Facebook for only $30.  Maybe the Wynn has something like that?
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    like the bride said before...sorry i didn't notice the name...a popular thing is to hire an outside photographer and do photos at another location, such as on the strip, at the boneyard, etc. many brides complain about the quality of the chapel photographers, as well as the price. if you got the budget, i'd recommend, we are doing it as well.the photographer ray ray mentioned before - bentley & wilson - as well as knottie bios (look for the Vegas knotties link in some people's signature) will give you an idea of the type of photos you can get with a photographer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards