New Hampshire
Options

Need Photographer recommendations!

I am looking for recommendations for photographers in Southern NH with so many photographers out there I am not sure where to turn! Thanks!

Re: Need Photographer recommendations!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out the NH Knotties link in my siggy. There is a page on there with photographers used by NH Knotties.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend my photographer, Kevin Jacobus. Great guy, reasonable prices. I have a slideshow of just a sample of his photos in my married bio.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using A Photographic Memory and they have been awesome to work with. We had our engagement pictures in May, I have some in my bio if you want to check them out!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Geneve Hoffman. She's actually out of Maine, but we're getting married in Lee and she's traveling here free of charge. She's AMAZING!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We also used A Photographic Memory and loved them. Great photography, and super flexible when it comes to your wants and needs. http://www.apmnh.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Elizabeth Bradford Photography out of Manchester. Husband and wife team makes sure they get every shot. They are really nice too :)http://www.elizabethbradfordphotography.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are also using APM for photography! We couldn't be happier with them so far. My epics are in my bio if u want to take a look.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Allison Hope Photography :)
  • Options
    lisa1024lisa1024 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are also using A Photographic Memory. They have been awsome to work with so far!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Gwen Pham. Her prices are really good and her work is awesome! She doesn't have a studio set up which is why she has lower prices. She does all the editing from home and only shoots weddings. gwenphamphotography.com
  • Options
    matchbox920matchbox920 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Troy Bennett of Mystery Jig Studios out of Portland, ME. http://www.mysteryjig.com/I cannot say enough good things about this man... Nicest guy ever, SO SO SO easy to work with, always answers however many questions I come up with, friendly, helpful... I could go on!Another really huge thing we loved about Troy is that he typically does only 3 weddings each year. He does it that way so that he'll be able to devote alot of time to your wedding and making sure everything goes smoothly for you.His style is photojournalistic, so if that's what you're looking for, I very very very much recommend him!!!! :)
  • Options
    ninnypooperninnypooper member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used John Guevin from Studio One in Manchester. Absolutely amazing. We are trilled with our pictures and he was so great to work with! If you want to see pictures feel free to email me: nicoleo109@hotmail.com His website: www.studioonenh.com GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ali Rosa is amazing!! alirosaphotography.com You can see just a small sampling of her work in my wedding bio...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    highly recommend checking out John LoConte johnlophoto.com he is super friendly and amazing to work with! gl on your search... and i hope this helps
  • Options
    lilybrad10lilybrad10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Jane Lydick Staid in Danville, her work is amazing and we are so excited.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all! I have set up meetings with many of these photographers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards