Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Chatham Bars Inn or Wayside Inn??

Anyone have a preference?  TIA!

Re: Chatham Bars Inn or Wayside Inn??

• carolyns4882carolyns4882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Wequassett this June. We looked at both CBI and the Wequassett. Both are about the same in terms of price. CBI is amazing but the Wequassett is private and intimate. In my opinion it's a much better place for a wedding. So far, my experience has been above and beyond!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I've never been to the Wayside Inn, but I got married at CBI last May and have nothing but absolutely amazing things to say about my experience.  Food was incredible, the hotel is gorgeous and just so classic looking, and they treated everyone with such kindness and respect.  I would definitely recommend it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wayside Inn, as in Sudbury?  They have 2 completely different feels so I guess it depends on what you are looking for.  Do you want more of a beach feel, or a country feel?  Both places have beautiful lanscape, so you wouldn't go wrong with either place.  I think Wayside is going to be less $$ (I could be wrong though, both were out of my price range).

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, those are very different venues with different "feels."  I got married at the Wequasett - which was amazing - but I worked as a DOC for a friend's wedding at CBI, and that was gorgeous as well.  Their service is absolutely top notch.
  • edited December 2011
    I vote for Chatham Bars Inn, but I may be a bit biased. ;)  I completely agree with everything ekcape said - having our wedding there was an absolutely wonderful experience from start to finish.  BTW, are you talking about the Wayside Inn in Sudbury or the Chatham Wayside Inn? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards