Delaware

Daisy of Love

Did anyone catch that crappy finale??  "Flex, you're what I need, but London's who I want".  What a dummy!!  Let's pick the guy with no job, who's 30 years old and in a "band" instead of the guy who's 22, yes a little bit young, but who has his life together and can offer a secure relationship.  Ugh, that episode ticked me off.  FI and I just sat there in shock when she picked London.  Stay tuned for Daisy of Love 2...And sadly, I will probably watch it :(

Re: Daisy of Love

• edited December 2011
    Lauren - I was soooo disgusted!  I couldnt believe they took him back in the house, and I really cant believe he won!  I was hoping for Flex, but thought 12 pac/Dave would win.  And the make out session - soooo trashy!  He's gross, and she's nasty for picking him.  And your right - I'll watch Daisy of Love 2 also lol
  • colleen3724colleen3724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Flex or 12-pack may get their own show from this. Although I think Flex was the better guy, I think Daisy was only really in love w/ London. I feel like most of these shows, the person picks the "better choice" when they really have more of a connection to the runner-up. These shows are a bit crazy to me though. How can you be so in love after winning a few competitions, getting drunk together & having maybe a few times alone? I will still watch though & DH will still get annoyed...what can I say? It's my TV crack. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Colleen - Your right - it is TV crack! lolTony laughs at me for watching, and refuses to watch with me - love my DVR... :)Id watch if 12 pack or Flex get a show!Im waiting on Bret's 4th :)
  • edited December 2011
    Alright, what exactly is Daisy of Love?  I am so lost in this convo!
  • edited December 2011
    It's a VH1 reality/dating show. Daisy was on Rockof Love (Bret Michael's show) and was runner up of season 2.  She got her own show, and it was a train wreck from minute 1 - but I cant stop watching....
  • edited December 2011
    LOL, TV crack...so true!!  I would also watch if Flex or 12Pack/Dave got their own show.  12Pack IS a reality show pro, after all.  I felt so bad for him when he got sent home and they played all of his reality show rejections...and then left him alone at the airport.  Who does that??  Poor guys...
  • edited December 2011
    Agreed - but who goes on 4 different reality shows??? lol Will you watch Megans?  Im on the line - I HATE her, shes such a twit, but OMG train wreck!  It'll be good viewing... lol
  • edited December 2011
    I have to admit, the only dating show I really got into was Tila Tequila's Shot of Love.  Now THAT was a train wreck, but omg I couldn't stop.
  • edited December 2011
    ha!  I watched Tila's...  She's a mess too!  Tony laughed his a$$ off with that one too :)
  • edited December 2011
    Whatever happened to her and the guy/girl she ended up with?
  • edited December 2011
    Not a clue...  I almost wish they do a follow up show for all the reality shows...  How long it lasted, what theyre up to etc... I wanna know what happened with Amber & Bret also! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Ugh, Steph I don't know if I could sit through an hour of that idiot girl.  I was so thrilled when Bret kicked her off ROL.  What man would be with a woman who is obviously only after his $$?  I mean come on, "Megan Wants a Millionaire"...and men still audition?  But then again, it's replacing Daisy, so we'll see when Sunday night rolls around.  Brit, did Tila Tequila end up with a chick or a guy?
  • edited December 2011
     I think the first time she ended with a guy, and something happened with them (either she wanted a girl as well, or they broke up, I can't remember), and there was a second season and I think she picked a girl for that one.All I know was I was mortified at some of the stuff that went on, but I couldn't cover my eyes, I had to watch every second.
  • edited December 2011
    I dunno!  And some of them are really cute!  But your right - shes a gold digger, and I cant believe theyd want to be on that show...  Im gonna try to watch - as much as she annoys me - Itll be wonderful trash for me to watch lol I think Tila ended up with a guy... Cant remember though
  • edited December 2011
    Alright, I'm going to give Megan a shot.  I don't think Dave will watch it with me though...might have to bring out the doe eyes.  I can hear it now..."Babe, she's a freaking idiot, I can't sit through this show.  Stop making that face, I'm not watching it.  Seriously, stop with the face.  Fine, I'll watch it.  Just this once."  :)
  • Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha...it is so nice to know someone else has this horrible guilty pleasure!  Love Bret Michaels, love Flex, don't care for Daisy that much after the finale.....HATE MEGAN, HATE REAL CHANCE OF LOVE, CAN'T STAND NEW YORK. Whew-got that off my chest.  Megan is a moron and completely should not have her own show!  Flex was adorable, wasn't he???  I felt soooo bad for him and 12 pack.  Tony won't watch it with me so I sneak in the repeats when necessary...LOLBTW...I will be right there watching the sequel...just like those darn Housewives on Bravo!
  • edited December 2011
    Did you guys watch Charm School?  Dont tell me the winner - its in the DVR waiting to be watched... And to add to the list of New York & Real Chance - the Flavor of Love - ewww skeevy!   Do you guys know when Megan starts? 
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, Flex is uber cute.  He reminds me of my sister's boyfriend, which I think is why I liked him so much.  A little crazy but a genuinly good guy.  I really hope he and 12Pack find nice girls who will be good to them.  Daisy obviously did them both a favor.
  • edited December 2011
    Steph, Megan starts Sunday at 9:00.I watched a few episodes of Charm School but didn't see the end.  Also a pretty addicting show :/  I have no clue who won!  Kinda hope it was Ashley though.  She's mean, but she was making some major progress.
  • edited December 2011
    I was hoping for Britania (sp?) but she got kicked off a few weeks ago, so its between Ashley, Risky, and Marcia...  Im not sure who Im hoping now - I guess Ashley also.  Risky didnt ned to be there, and Marcia annoys me.
  • edited December 2011
    It makes me giggle - this thread has as many replies as it does...  One of the highest lately lol and about such trash :) lol  
  • edited December 2011
    Haha, I was not expecting this sort of response.  Just goes to show, as trashy as reality TV is, there will always be viewers.  Luckily we're the ones saying, "I'm so glad that's not me!"
  • edited December 2011
    lol - well, now that I know there are other people on here watching, Ill be sure to post about Megan next week lol
  • edited December 2011
    omg i missed it! i cant believe she picked London!  gotta catch it on the rerun....how long before you think Daisy of Love 2 will be on?
  • edited December 2011
    Mesh - Id bet pretty soon!  Londons a mess! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards