African American Weddings

damn!! only 10 months to go! AW!

I remember my first post on here with yall crazy buts back in December 08..now a sista only has 10 months to go!! lorrrddd hel me! lolbut thanks to you all keepin me up on my toes..I have ALL vendors booked except my florists and cake..but that can wait! Oh and I don't have my dress picked out...lol So thanks for getting me this far with all the advice and such...! lol I hit single digits tommorrow!

Re: damn!! only 10 months to go! AW!

• edited December 2011
    I'm a one week a head of you, May 22nd!  I have most of my vendors as well.  I remember your first post; you were wondering if it was too early to start planning.  My how time flies!
  • edited December 2011
    OMG, too funny - 10 months and counting!!...man that time went by fast...for a second you do think you have all the time in the world but then it hits you quickly that time is flying by...well chica you've got alot accomplished and just have very little left to do...so I say you've spent your time wisely while on her b.s.ing with us...LOL!...YAY to earlier preparation!!  :)
  • winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Time is flying girl!  I have my venue and photographer booked but I need to start looking into other vendors too before the time sneaks up on me!And I tried the dress on again and I love it!  I haven't ordered it yet but plan to by September
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    It REALLY is!  I got about a week to go before it's 10 months flat, but I looked at my wedding ticker and was like "dayum"  LOL cause I haven't done jack.  Need to do better!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards