Delaware
Options

Beach reception venues

Hey everyone! I am a DC knottie who got married one year ago! my MOH is engaged now and wants to get married in the Dewey, Bethany, Rehobeth area. Do you all have any suggestions of reception venues where she should look? We are lost! thanks so much!!

Re: Beach reception venues

• Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I think one knottie on here (Dewdrop) had her reception at Salero and she really loved it. 
  • Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, there is also Baywood Greens in Longneck that is beautiful.  It's a golf course.  btw, love your gown...so beautiful.  Did you get married in the National Gallery of Art in DC?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    great, thanks so much!! thank you- it was the first one I tried on! No, I got married in Holy Trinity in Gergetown, DC but that picture was actually taken at my high school around the corner from the church :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married at Salero- www.saleroonthebeach.com It was awesome.  I've been to a wedding there since and had a great time as a guest as well :) Also, there are venues affiliated with Ruddertown www.deweybeachlife.com I'm not sure of the details on all of them since we really didnt look at them because they didnt allow weddings during the season. Also, the Indian River Lifesaving Station is gorg but was way out of our budget.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    great!! thanks so much!! i'll pass along the info!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Point Farm in Bethany; Nassau Valley Vineyards in Lewes; Venus in Dewey; Ocean Pines Beach Club in OCMD; Baywood. I've looked at all of them....for a big guest list
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards