Connecticut
Options

Sand Ceremony

Hi girls! I was wondering if any of you used the mixing of the sands for your wedding instead of, or along with, the lighting of the unity candle? We are planning on doing this, but the Deacon that is marrying us has never done it before. Where did you find the ceremony wording?
Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sand Ceremony

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Google it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did but couldn't find much information. Thank you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have some wording for a sand ceremony that my JP gave us. I can email it to you! or post on here...what ever is easier for you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That would be great. My email is cashmierew@hotmail.com Thank you so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is what we used.  Our JP, Sara Carson, just explained the ceremony before we did it. Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} SAND CEREMONY: OFFICIATE: Irina and Mark have chosen to commemorate their marriage through a Unity Sand Ceremony.  Each grain of sand in their individual containers represents a unique and separate moment, decision, feeling, or event that helped shape them into who they are today.  As they pour their sands together, it symbolizes how their lives, once separate, are now becoming intertwined as one.  Just as it would be impossible to separate these sands once poured, their union shall make them inseparable as well.
    Nurse (n.) the person who covers the doctor's gluteus maximus

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards