Illinois

CHICAGO wedding planner 1 day coordination - any references?

Hi,

I am looking for a 1 day wedding corrdinator to make sure I dont have to worry about anything on my special day. Does anyone have any inexpensive 1 day coordinators? that are reliable?

Re: CHICAGO wedding planner 1 day coordination - any references?

• elexanicaelexanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello!

I would check out Blissful Events, they are veryyyy affordable!

www.blissfuleventsllc.com or info@blissfuleventsllc.com

They're on wedding wire too!

Good Luck :)
  • edited December 2011
    I would try www.vsbyvs.com, its like $750
  • edited December 2011
    The cheapest I was able to find was through our dj company, HYPE (http://www.hypeproductionsinc.com/). Their office manager does day-of for I think $550, but we still had trouble justifying it. I didn't get the impression that you had to hire them as djs in order to use her services.

But I didn't get far enough to talk to references, so I don't know much more!

• edited December 2011
    Try Hitched, look her up on facebook for now.
  • LindseyMusLindseyMus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Keely Harris
    keelyharris@me.com

She is the founder of An Urban Affair (recently sold the company) and is a details expert!
  • Walters4hawksWalters4hawks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try I DO PLANNING IN GALENA, IL. Great price and she will travel to you in IOWA, ILLINOIS, OR WISCONSIN at a great price. 815-777-2507
  • pischabryantpischabryant member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you are looking for a company or just a independent person, but my future SIL is the best. She is planning our July 2012 wedding and she is an expert in all the details. She is the go to person for all things when it comes to planning an event. She is reliable and professional (treats me and DF as if we are clients) in terms of making plans and following through, keeping us in the loop and asking questions not just assuming she always just knows what we want. She is thinking about doing this type of thing on the side as a business, but has not decided yet. Either way she is great. If you would like to contact her here's her email, tmonique1@yahoo.com. I'm sure she will not charge you an arm an a leg and you will not be disappointed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards