Canada-Alberta

The long weekend is almost here!

(humour me on that one, k?)Whatcha got planned?  Anyone doing anything?  Am I the only one who realized last night that I had nothing planned since camping with the family fell through?

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb

Re: The long weekend is almost here!

• edited December 2011
    i have to work saturday :( we're probably just going to hang out at home, we still haven't found homes for most of our gifts from the wedding. we might take the dog to the dog park.
  • wadingmoosewadingmoose member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, working on Saturday clearly sucks.  But I kinda feel better not being the only one stuck at home :)  So...thanks?

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • dmccloskey7dmccloskey7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are heading out near Sangudo to camp, do some quading and spend a day floating down the Pembina River on some rafts! I'm really looking forward to it, plus I have Friday off work!
  • edited December 2011
    DH and I just got married last weekend. We were thinking about heading out on a "mini-moon", either to BC or just Jasper/Banff/Columbia Ice fields. I TOTALLY forgot it was the long weekend (because we are both teachers, summertime long weekends dont really matter). So now i think we are going to stay home a few extra days to avoid the craziness!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards