Wisconsin
Options

One Fine Day Videography

We are thinking of booking One Fine Day for our videography. I've only heard good things and the video is great. I just don't know if it is worth all that money. For those of you who have used them or spent over $3,000 for a videographer, do you feel happy you did? Please let me know your thoughts.

Re: One Fine Day Videography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used One Fine Day for my videographer. Honestly, I am so glad I did. The video is just perfect. I love it. I think I might even like it more than I like my photos, and I love my photos too! The video just caught moments that I didn't even remember. If you can afford it, I would definitely recommend it!
  • Options
    IloveDouglasIloveDouglas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exactly as the prior poster said. We are SO glad that we did the video. I love our wedding pictures, too, but the video is great to have. We do watch it at least once each year on our anniversary.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used OFD for our wedding on 7/3. We haven't seen the video yet but I would highly recommend so far based on just the wedding day. I can't wait to see the video. I don't think I'll be disappointed. I've always heard wonderful reviews!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards