African American Weddings

Bridal Shower Dress... What do you think?

Ok be honest please. This is the dress I'm thinking about wear for my Bridal Shower on August 22nd with white wedge heels. Do you think the dress looks too young (like for a teenager)?http://tinyurl.com/lx6s9lThank you for your opinions.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bridal Shower Dress... What do you think?

• ChristynahChristynah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I hope this 1 works.http://tinyurl.com/lx6s9l
  • edited December 2011
    IMHO this dress is a little on the short side. FI's mom would be looking at me like I lost my damn mind, and my own parents would ask God to strike me down, LOL!! I particularly like the maxi dresses, or just maybe something not as short. JMO!
  • edited December 2011
    like the dress but not for a bridal shower as it's too short...and with your wedge heels they're going to look even shorter...so keep looking as Forever 21 has tons of cute dresses for you to select from!  :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're right =o/ I tried it on last night and my mom kinda looked at me funny. I will keep looking. Thanks ladies.
  • edited December 2011
    It's suoer cute and super short - for me at least :)
  • edited December 2011
    Well its obviously cute since it has my name in it =).. and I would wear it maybe out to dinner or sumthin.. but its too short for parents and aunts and uncles to see. lol
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol!! @ shayla. I didnt even notice that the dress was called Shayla. That is a pretty name actually I actually already bought the dress, but I'm thinking maybe I will keep it and wear it on my honeymoon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards