Ohio-Northeast

mother daughter dance?

my mom and I are very close, she is my best friend! We were planning to dance to Rascal Flatts song "my wish" or Reba Mcintire's song "I'll be" but we think that people get bored watching all the traditional dances and other things so... we are thinking about starting out to one of those songs and then busting into the Solja Boy "crank that" dance and Will.I.Am's "she get it from her mama". Keep in mind we both CAN dance, any thoughts?

Re: mother daughter dance?

• ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sounds like a viral internet video and a slot on Good morning america awaits you! Make sure that gets filmed! Sounds like fun to me!
  • KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love it! definitely make sure it gets captured on video :)
  • vmcelhanvmcelhan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sounds awesome!
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If it suits you both, do it! It certainly sounds unique and memorable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    My dad and I danced to Hearrland "I Loved Her First" and then the cd skipped into Crank That.  It was HILARIOUS!  It was so unexpected and nobody knew we were planning on it, not even DH.  We took 2 dance lessons and then practiced once at home, it really was so funny and one of my best memories of the day!  Go for it!!!!
  • devinandheididevinandheidi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my friend just did this last saturday with her mom! her nickname is chari and they danced to that song "cherrrreeee, cherreee baybee!" it was sooo cute! it definitely seemed more appropriate to have a fast song. and if you can dance, do it up!!!
  • lpalladlpallad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds like so much fun! :)
  • art4mbgart4mbg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a great idea! Be sure to capture it on video...would love to see it : )
  • megob2megob2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To funny, we are thinking of doing something similar, still haven't picked the fast song to breakout to yet!Meghan
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards